Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newcastle to Garda in Italy 1100 miles trip what a great drive 90 mph in silence. only downside disappointed in 37 mpg.
When passing all the German BMWs X5, X3 the look on some of the faces what the F!! is that, Its a JAGUAR

Lots of people asking what the car was like , does it drive as good as it looks, obviously the answer is a big YES

Very Happy with my car

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
What car is it trev 3.0 diesel ?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Have just returned from 3.5wks away - driving from Scotland to Alesund in Norway via DFDS ferry from Newcastle. Never saw a single F-Pace and only saw three Jags on the entire trip. Two.XE and one amazing F-type in a queue for the SeaCat between Aarhus and Odden.

Glad you enjoyed your journey. Where in Italy have you gone? We have done the Northern Lakes.

Arianne

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Arianne said:
Have just returned from 3.5wks away - driving from Scotland to Alesund in Norway via DFDS ferry from Newcastle. Never saw a single F-Pace and only saw three Jags on the entire trip. Two.XE and one amazing F-type in a queue for the SeaCat between Aarhus and Odden.

Glad you enjoyed your journey. Where in Italy have you gone? We have done the Northern Lakes.

Arianne
Arianne,
I am interested in your 3 litre diesel MPG for that trip, do you know? No pics yet either ;) tease me with the IRR

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Unless he's invented a time machine he's driving a slightly orange looking XC60 D4!
Ah yes of course, it hasn't arrived yet! Doh! Still the Volvo pics will brighten a quiet Sunday evening !

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
F-Pace S said:
JLRnumber5 said:
Unless he's invented a time machine he's driving a slightly orange looking XC60 D4!
Ah yes of course, it hasn't arrived yet! Doh! Still the Volvo pics will brighten a quiet Sunday evening !
Slightly orange! It's called Passion Red, I'll have you know ;)

As it happens, the Volvo Community have had a great discussion about all things Scandanavian (as you would expect) and the thread with lots of fabulous pics of our gorgeous 'slightly orange' R-design XC60 with her 20" Ixion diamond cut wheels are on this thread. At one point the thread stumbles into F-Pace territory too as many of the Volvo XC60 owners are rather fond of the F-Pace.

Here's the link to save me doing the images twice, page through to the second or third page of the thread which is where the images begin, including some amazing ones of the fjords etc.

http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=252213

Our F-Pace is due for delivery on 1 March 2017. Believe me, it's hard being patient and we have only just returned from our dinner in the restaurant on the DFDS King of Scandanavia, heading back to Newcastle, where we were talking about next summer's holiday with the F-Pace. Judging by some of the posts on this forum, I should look pretty cool standing next to it in Germany .......... on the hard shoulder of an autobahn waiting for ADAC to come and stick it on one of their low loaders!

Have a good week folks.

Arianne

1 - 8 of 8 Posts