Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one had a tow bar fitted yet?

Not sure which one to go for and also bit confused on the pricing...

So anyone with anymore information, can you let me know please..

2,200 miles and still smiling at my gleaming machine, even though it does creak like a barn door....

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Not got the car yet but ordered the electric deploying one for a laugh. I do use one for bikes and a "boot box" I use on the Evoque!!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Quicker than a trailer!! Gives extra 420 litres of space!! Plus 640 litre roof box for beach stuff body boards and wet suits!! Bring on the activity key!! At the moment I put keys in sandwich bag and bury them in the sand!!

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have the deployable towbar on mine -around £2150 as a retro-fit - but neither it or the deployable steps will talk to the InControl system, so it's going back in tomorrow. Will keep you posted...

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Had so many Landy people ask about the ugly boot box! It's only for holidays so not that fused but gives extra storage for all the shite Wifey n kids take. Once we are at destination it's all removed. People tie trailers and are stuck to 60mph. I'm not limited to speed!! :cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Stagman said:
Stagman said:
No news either way yet, but the courtesy car they've given me is a 65-plate XJ Portfolio, so I'm not exactly slumming it!
All now sorted, and the car's home again - until the back end starts creaking!
So is it worth the money?

The Tow Bar, I so know the FE is nothing better than walking out of my house and seeing mine on the drive.... oh sorry yes there is, having everyone look at you while you drive it...

·
Registered
81 Posts
g8ryw said:
Stagman said:
Stagman said:
No news either way yet, but the courtesy car they've given me is a 65-plate XJ Portfolio, so I'm not exactly slumming it!
All now sorted, and the car's home again - until the back end starts creaking!
So is it worth the money?

The Tow Bar, I so know the FE is nothing better than walking out of my house and seeing mine on the drive.... oh sorry yes there is, having everyone look at you while you drive it...
Definitely - partly because it's another toy, but also I got fed up with lying on my back on the drive fitting and removing the 'manual' one on my XF - oh yes, and emptying the boot and taking out the spare wheel and all the stuff stored round it to get at the storage location...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.