Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Just logged in to TOPIX again today and a few issues.
I think they had an update a few weeks ago.
It wanted me to change my password but won't let me remember the new password, and won't let the browser either, so keeps reverting to the old password.
Next , when logged in, it has no recent or favourite VIM's so need to input that, then when you get to the page, mark as favourite, and go back it's lost the favourite AND the recent.

It's also still showing the 3 outstanding campaigns that were sorted (well they said they were done) last week.

Very strange. Is anybody else having the same issue or 'is it me?'

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
On my topix it still shows the three outstanding recalls but they have been done so not sure how quickly it takes to clear them.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I've no problem on the saved logins but I'm using iCloud Keychain

The VIN thing annoys me as well - every time having to put it in - surely it can be added as a fav or my car but haven't really looked around too much.

Yes also noticed doesn't update too quickly either.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mbadger77 said:
I've no problem on the saved logins but I'm using iCloud Keychain

The VIN thing annoys me as well - every time having to put it in - surely it can be added as a fav or my car but haven't really looked around too much.

Yes also noticed doesn't update too quickly either.
When you get to the car page
There is a star outline at the end of the vin number.
Click that and it used to add it to my favourites on the home page

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Ha thanks - also can see the fav and recent links on the front page now .

My car has updated its campaigns also - been over a week mind.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I am told it wont clear until the work is done, invoice to Jaguar and Jaguar pay it to the dealer, then it disappears off TOPIX. This is what my dealer told me when I asked...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.