Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had a call from my dealer earlier to say my car had been dropped off to them and I can pick up tomorrow! Awesome. I will be the proud owner of an rsport awd manual in Polaris white :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Exciting but also jealous. Just had a call from my dealer after three emails this week asking about the expected despatch date to them this week. Was informed it's arrives with them tomorrow. I said great, can I pick up on Monday. He then spouted off the biggest pile of rubbish about how long PDI takes and no it won't be ready. So the earliest so can now get up to the dealers is Sat 18 June. Will have to get excited vicariously through others :)

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Great news! . . :p . . Very happy for you typolee. I still don't know when I'm going to be seeing mine! :|

Any chance of you giving us all an account of how the manual box behaves with the 2.ltr engine (and some photos) when you get a chance?

Was really hoping to hear more from ajluker after he picked his up, but he seems to have gone a bit quiet since he got his manual last weekend and drove it all the way back to Germany, hope that's because he's just been too busy enjoying driving it and there's no other reason...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Great news . Getting mine on Monday .Same colour.

·
Registered
922 Posts
We all must of had the same transporter!!...lol :lol: mine also arrived at dealer today and will be pdi tomorrow ready for me to pick up on sat morning at 10, so can also give a quick run down of a manual gearbox to if anyone's interested? mine is RWD so is another 100 kg lighter again than AWD as we only need the 525 mm wading depth in our particular location in Somerset, so hoping it's a little quicker than the auto portfolio I test drove last month! Tried to blag the splash guards again but looks like another few hundred quid to handover. Should have some pics of it off transporter to look at and see if bonnet lines are OK etc. Good luck for tomorrow,!! and will be counting down the hours myself :evil:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi all (and Catwoman),

Sorry for not giving an update on the manual 2.0d R Sport which I picked up last week. In my defence I moved from Belgium to Germany and collected my car the day after removals arrived. Fair to say I had a very long list of jobs to do when I got back.

Anyway the car is absolutely fantastic. The manual gearbox is very smooth and has no issues. The car is definitely a head turner and lots of people have placed orders after seeing mine. The 22 inch wheels are amazing and puts competitors in the shade. When you park it next to most cars they look like ugly ducklings by comparison. Love the car but if you have any specific questions or want any specific photos please let me know.

Enjoy collecting your new cars - brings a smile to my face every time I drive it.

I have added some piccies of the manual interior.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Those wheels look superb!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts