Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 1967 (age 17) I had a lift in a Jaguar ( I think it was a Mark1) driving from Newcastle to London, I was impressed and thought one day ill own a Jaguar.
I had looked several times at the marque but there was never a car that had the appeal till the FPace.

I ordered my Car on September 14th, I had planned to order a Macan but while I loved the car and had owned Porsche before and been extremely happy my wife hated it calling it an ugly car and the price of the extras £350 just for hands free I found offensive.

I first seen the car in the flesh in Glasgow last December and then did the Factory tour and Fpace event in Castle Bromwich in February.

I had my first test drive 2weeks ago when the dealer told me delivery first week of June, then surprise its built and you can have it next week.

Today at 12:00 I pick my car up and I am going to have a run up the Northumberland Coast clocking up my first 100 miles.

Full report later today

2.0d F sport Polaris White, AWD, 10 Way Electric Seats, Jet Taures Leather ,In Control Touch Pro with 380W Meridan system, Advanced Parking Assist Pack, Power Fold Mirrors and of course Cup Holder Cover.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
A lovely day for a drive with your new car. Have a wonderful day. Arianne

·
Registered
453 Posts
FPTrevor said:
In 1967 (age 17) I had a lift in a Jaguar ( I think it was a Mark1) driving from Newcastle to London, I was impressed and thought one day ill own a Jaguar.
I had looked several times at the marque but there was never a car that had the appeal till the FPace.

I ordered my Car on September 14th, I had planned to order a Macan but while I loved the car and had owned Porsche before and been extremely happy my wife hated it calling it an ugly car and the price of the extras £350 just for hands free I found offensive.

I first seen the car in the flesh in Glasgow last December and then did the Factory tour and Fpace event in Castle Bromwich in February.

I had my first test drive 2weeks ago when the dealer told me delivery first week of June, then surprise its built and you can have it next week.

Today at 12:00 I pick my car up and I am going to have a run up the Northumberland Coast clocking up my first 100 miles.

Full report later today

2.0d F sport Polaris White, AWD, 10 Way Electric Seats, Jet Taures Leather ,In Control Touch Pro with 380W Meridan system, Advanced Parking Assist Pack, Power Fold Mirrors and of course Cup Holder Cover.
Excellent choice similar spec to mine enjoy your day, very envious

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Brilliant. let us know what you think after a few hrs and a good run in it.
Sure you will love it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts