Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided not to have privacy windows but after a week with car both myself and wife have noticed that the windows on my polaris seems to have a darker tint than the normal jaguar windows its quite noticeable even with solar blind open. I have jet interior so its already a bit darker but I have to get close to the glass to see inside, anyone else have this or is it just me going blind.

·
Registered
453 Posts
garyxf said:
I decided not to have privacy windows but after a week with car both myself and wife have noticed that the windows on my polaris seems to have a darker tint than the normal jaguar windows its quite noticeable even with solar blind open. I have jet interior so its already a bit darker but I have to get close to the glass to see inside, anyone else have this or is it just me going blind.
Yes i have a polaris and opted not for privacy glass i think it looks better with-ought i had a freelander with in Fuji white which is basically the same colour, and haf the car with blacked out windows and the front not looked wrong was always unhappy with the overal look, much happier with the way the glass flows continuously on this car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts