Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have read posts on this toic but would be grateful if anyone can confirm if this is standard on all fpace.
I have 2.0diesel AWD prestige model and not sure if I have this feature.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I agree, and simply refused to pay for memory seats I don't need to get a tilting mirror that has been standard on my BMW's for years.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
F-Pace S said:
I agree, and simply refused to pay for memory seats I don't need to get a tilting mirror that has been standard on my BMW's for years.
It tilts to a useless position anyway and requires further manual adjustment. In Land Rover cars both mirrors tilt and their tilt position can be saved as part of the memory function. Far far better.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yes, my Disco 4 lowered both mirrors when reversing .
Very useful feature. (how i miss that car.... a bit top heavy on the bends but very well built.)

I wasn't reminded by my dealer that the 'lock down' date was approaching and ended up without memory seats. Duh!
Very frustrating but should have come as standard with 14 way adjustable seats anyway!

·
Registered
612 Posts
barchetta said:
I wasn't reminded by my dealer that the 'lock down' date was approaching and ended up without memory seats. Duh!
Did you get notified of the lock down date once the original order was complete?

I knew mine 7 days after I paid the deposit, and inputted that straight into my phone as a reminder! Yeah I personally feel they should remind you, but if they had told you weeks/months ago then you can only really blame yourself for forgetting the date.

Personally I'd forget my wedding anniversary but my new Car dates ... no way I was forgetting them :mrgreen:

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Even the manual quotes both mirrors tilt but they don't, to be honest never really seen the need for them.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Cant really blame the dealer as it was up to me to be on my game.
Put the deposit down Oct 2015 and then basically.... nothing

When I did call they said, oh yes its being built.... whoops too late then!
I put it down either to the fact that i didn't want any GAP or other profit for dealer goodies, but it could also have been that they just aren't very good.

Never yet had 'In Control Services' working! Car Telemetry didn't link to my account on handover.
Something wrong with the Car Telematics.
Ironically I even paid for In Control Secure.
(I was told that they, the dealer, get fined by JLR if the telematics aren't linked inside of 12 hours of delivery)

Thats 4 months in .... and they now have had the car for more than 3 weeks for the outstanding Campaigns.

Im a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!!! :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts