Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has had her 3 litre Diesel S for a few weeks now although she has only clocked up 330 kms.
From the day we ordered the vehicle we have had absolutely no hitches. The Dealer was fantastic, we only had to wait a couple of months and handover was excellent.
At this stage there is nothing on the car we can find that is not functioning perfectly. Here in New Zealand we don't have the infrastructure to utilise the full functionality of the ICT PRO system but everything that should work, works perfectly. Our phones link up perfectly with hers as the primary phone, our music works perfectly from our iPod or CD's, our backing camera is faultless etc. etc.
We ordered the rear vision mirror with the three electronic buttons. We were told the Homelink System was not compatible with NZ frequencies but after a bit of mucking about we have the house garage on one button and the workshop on another button - all working perfectly.
I feel sorry for those on this forum who have had issues with their vehicles but we have had none. My wife absolutely loves the car and on the odd occasion that I am allowed to drive it, I also love it.
So for those still waiting for their cars and getting nervous having read about all the problems, rest easy. I'm sure there are a large number of F Pace owners like us, who are simply delighted with their cars.
Cheers
Young Kiwi

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to post from NZ. My best wishes to Audit NZ next time they pop through to your local council!

Arianne

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Hello from over in New Zealand, glad to see you on here and hear you have a faultless car.

Despite issues many of us love our Fpace but just wish there was one or two less issues.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Great news YK, so hope this is the way forward now for the undelivered

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi Young Kiwi,
Great to hear you had a trouble free handover and driving experience.
I am still waiting for mine so I really hope I am able to post a similar message in November.
Happy driving.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts