Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
199 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Typical journalists - if headroom is fine for 6' 4" then it's fine.
Overall though, I thought very positive given they were all off road and so very limited.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I guess it's hard to review in those conditions, grass / gravel / snow - shows off the clever drive system, but most of us will never use that.

It doesn't sound like they had lots of time with the cars, and reviewing something in minus degree temperatures probably dulls your mood!

·
Registered
154 Posts
All the reviews seem positive to me.

Car Magazine seemed to use a different car than the rest, That appears to be a Silver RHD First Edition.

I fully expect the F-Pace to perform very well on tarmac after all the suspension and chassis comes from an XE/XF with minor alterations.

This is interesting for those thinking of the small wheels.

"You can choose from 18-, 19-, 20-inch alloys in a range of summer, all-terrain or winter tyres, but the 22s on our car come only with the summers. It's perhaps slightly worrying that the 22s don't look huge, given that entry-level cars will wear 18s; they may look like Kate Moss wearing a size-16 dress."

Paul.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.