Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

I don't think any of us will ever trump this (no pun intended). Especially enjoyable if you like Tina Turner, David Bowie and (since it's US) the obligatory Bruce Springsteen.

More seriously, this guy makes a valid point that I have also concluded from reading all of the 'new owners's' Posts on this site...... that the F-Pace is a very complex car, loaded with technology and sub-menus that take time to learn. He suggests that it has proved no more or less frustrating than when he has needed to learn how to operate a new phone or computer. He says it's not a car that you just jump straight in and drive, as it takes many hours to learn the thing.

http://www.fpaceforum.com/forum/2016-jaguar-f-pace-reviews/16681-jaguar-f-pace-2-000-miles-colorado-plateau-owner-review.html

This is one seriously long review.

Arainne

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Indeed an excellent, informative and well-balanced review. A good read.

I agree that time (and reading instructions!) is definitely required to get the best out of ICTP. I also would be perfectly happy if I'd only experienced a couple of glitches. Unfortunately mine are persistent and occur on every journey. It is great tech however, and I'm resigned to waiting for updates to fix the issues. Interesting that he's found a couple of work-arounds. He's obviously a very pragmatic chap. Personally I think the highly intermittent 3G connection is not something that should need a work-around. A data connection is at the very heart of the technology, and not being able to rely on it is not an option in my book.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts