Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D The day has finally arrived! Collecting the FPace today at 3pm! Can't wait. Apparently only the steering wheel and another optional extra hasn't been fitted yet as they on back order so no heated steering wheel for me until it arrives but I can live with that for a week. Can't wait to finally have it, pictures to follow! :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
also collecting my 3lDS today from Stratstone in Cheltenham , it will be missing sat nav software as the dealer is waiting for JLR to send latest update. Why the previous version of not installed is a mystery.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Presumably the dealers will allow you to hold some money back, until they complete the car you ordered. !! If not I wouldn't accept either car.

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Congratulations and commiserations guys . . like kind of "the good news and the bad news!" . . it seems incredible to me that cars are being sent out to customers with items missing or incomplete, that seems really odd, why would they do that? . . oh, yeah, that's right, they just want the money! :roll:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
So do you have sat nav at all? or just not the latest update?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Angelcakes1987 said:
:D The day has finally arrived! Collecting the FPace today at 3pm! Can't wait. Apparently only the steering wheel and another optional extra hasn't been fitted yet as they on back order so no heated steering wheel for me until it arrives but I can live with that for a week. Can't wait to finally have it, pictures to follow! :D
You're accepting a car without a steering wheel??!! :eek: Does it have the in control touch pro 2 self-drive system? ;)

In all seriousness this sounds bizarre. Being offered and accepting spare parts while waiting for the others to arrive and be retrofitted. I wonder what the pressure was to send it out incomplete. What happens to the old wheel, will they stick it on another car or do you get to keep it? I've heard of a spare wheel but not the steering kind! :lol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
No worries, you won't need the heated steering wheel until winter sets in, in about 2 weeks
Hope the FPace unveiling is up to your expectations
Can't wait to see the pictures
Enjoy!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
J9joh said:
No worries, you won't need the heated steering wheel until winter sets in, in about 2 weeks
Hope the FPace unveiling is up to your expectations
Can't wait to see the pictures
Enjoy!
Hey J9joh. What's a 2L dS? Is the S now available with the 2l engine???

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
View attachment 87 Sat Nav wasn't updated actually have no maps as they couldn't download it from jaguar so back in next week for that. Steering wheel might be a month away so I'd rather take car now. Unveiling was simple and not over the top had a bottle of champers. Was just great to see it

Attachments

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Oh another black black - is that ultimate or flat black ?
I'm guessing ultimate

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think it's called ebony gloss but it's coated in the listerspro. Absolutely loving it, drives amazing. Was even just sat outside my house watching NCIS, don't think I'm going to leaving the drivers seat anytime soon :lol:

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts