Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you are aware my gorgeous FP was handed back and despite the grief I was sad to see her go. So a couple of pics of the new stand in vehicle which can only be driven at night so I'm not seen!!!

Union Flags and bonnet vents live to embellish another day, or night!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took Sync 2 as A: it was tried tested and works, B: I needed a car urgently last week.
So far 5 days 500 miles and everything working!!!! :shock: It's incredible!! :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They look green in the pic but they are the white LED daytime running lights. :geek: :mrgreen:

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
I had sync 2 as well ....dealer pulled a fast one ...supplied the vehicle fast ....and I forgot about sync 3 :shock: ..I can live with it though
The three lights I assume are a raptor upgrade :shock:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think you can upgrade to Sync 3 if you want post delivery. Yep New grille, wheels, tow bar, Mountain top roller, flared arches, tow bar and privacy glass. She's booked in for upgrade on stereo new amp and some hefty JL speaker upgrades!! It's actually more grey in the flesh, these pics make it look quite blue.

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
Looks awesome! We are slowly catching up the american and canadian markets for these useful vehicles.Will you pull a mobile home on the back!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Exterior looking awesome, but sadly it is the interior you look at all day and they seem to have made no effort in there at all, which is really disappointing after seeing the outside

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
I spend a fair amount of time in America and have seen many of these and the Ford American version interior is of higher quality to look at but this is not the first in the Ford range or other makes.

We do at times seem to be paying more for what others get as standard.

They love to use these vehicles for work as they can put there tools in the back and have space for equipment if required.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Waynem said:
:eek: No the interior is good ...you cant go off one photo and one angle ...the dash from the drivers view puts the truck up there with some off the best SUV s ....imo
View attachment 2666 :eek:
Mood lighting and all the jag safety options etc
Wayne, Carl's interior is a lot more grey plastic than the picture you have put up, even from he passenger seat you can see that

Edit - just looked again, they are totally different car interiors!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Waynem said:
The power of the edit :eek: ...will leave some posts looking silly :lol: :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: That looks better!!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The insides is certainly more plastic but at nett purchase price £30k less than the Jag I can live with plastic. Mines the top of the range Wildtrak with the Orange stitching and leather dash. The pics are a little over exposed so make the plastics look really light and cheap, reality is they are a bit darker and cheap! :lol: :lol: angle any better?

The rear seat folds forward for some hidden storage and the base seat flips up to expose two more storage wells.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Looking good at that money Carl, nice plate as well mate

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
It's bloody cool. Love it :)
Cheers fella, in standard external set up it looks as cheap as the interior, so needed the wheels and grille as a minimum to beef it up!

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Waynem said:
:eek: No the interior is good ...you cant go off one photo and one angle ...the dash from the drivers view puts the truck up there with some off the best SUV s
View attachment 3200
Mood lighting and all the jag safety options etc
This looks like the American option?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts