Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I've finally put down the deposit for a 2.0d AWD Prestige today, and just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you to everyone here on the forum.

I've been browsing the threads for a while, and the advice and information on here has been really useful in helping me decide what to order, and helping my negotiations with the dealership. I've even got the snagging list ready on my phone for when I finally get delivery which I've been told could be Oct/Nov.

I'm happy with my spec, but the only thing to finally decide on is the colour - I'm torn between Rhodium Silver and Glacier White as I'm keen on them both. Any pictures or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers all.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Welcome!

Have you seen both your colour options in the metal? Those were the same choices I had (plus Ammonite) ... IMO the Rhodium is a bit safe, but very nice. If you've not seen Glacier go take a look (on an XE/XF/XJ if you can't find an FP) .. it's lovely. Looks grey on a dark day and has a lovely blue ice sparkle when the sun shines .. it's so much more that just White.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks JLRnumber5.

I'm thinking along the same lines from the ones I've seen and the other white cars at the dealers. Most of the silver F-Paces I've seen have the colour-coded lower sections and/or black wheels so I can't quite picture it fully in Rhodium which would be my first choice. However, I'm changing from a Daytona Grey Audi Q5, so a change my be in order, although I'm not a bright-colour kinda guy!

I've got a few weeks to make the choice, so hopefully as more people get theirs delivered, there will be more examples around to hl p me choose.

Cheers.

·
Registered
922 Posts
The diamond cut blades will be highlighted by the silver paint for that extra sparkle, hopefully someone maybe able to help with photo of something similar too help you decide,

·
Registered
78 Posts
Jander101 said:
Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I've finally put down the deposit for a 2.0d AWD Prestige today, and just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you to everyone here on the forum.

I've been browsing the threads for a while, and the advice and information on here has been really useful in helping me decide what to order, and helping my negotiations with the dealership. I've even got the snagging list ready on my phone for when I finally get delivery which I've been told could be Oct/Nov.

I'm happy with my spec, but the only thing to finally decide on is the colour - I'm torn between Rhodium Silver and Glacier White as I'm keen on them both. Any pictures or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers all.
Just collected mine in Rhodium Silver ... See my other post for picture http://www.fpaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1036

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Penfold23. Great looking car!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts