Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted these at the JLR test centre today @ the Nurburgring. Tried to get in to have a closer look but wasn't allowed unfortunately :(

Also saw a grey S petrol last night, he gave it some stick past our hotel while we were drinking outside, sounded really good! Not as loud as an F type but not far off.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hummm,'interesting! Those wheel arches and wheel width track look awful, when you zoom in close. and those are forged alloys designed to take a lot of punishment and heat with small spokes to help dissapate the heat better!!
If I was a betting man I would say probably not an SVR pace !!! more likely the RR coupe in an f pace mule going by the additional ride height!! Pity we could get the plate that would tell us if it was V8.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you are looking to deep into this lol.

The 2 side by side looked to be just normal FE's. The one with the different wheels I would guess as being their track FE test car (not an svr or some kind of mule).

There is also an F type SVR there :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.