Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live under 1/2 mile from Wimbledon tennis courts. A number of neighbours have rented out their houses to players or officials, so there's a steady stream of F Paces collecting and delivering people. At £4,000 per week rental :eek: I might be doing the same next year!

Makes for good people and car watching! So far I've seen 4 or 5 different Portfolios .. in either Ammonite, Rhodium or DSB. A few players but so far no-one I recognise.

Only problem is by the time my car arrives in Sept, all the neighbours will be "meh! another F Pace so what?" :cry:

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Wheel Tire

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeah that was the dealer, couldn't fault them really. I turned up in shorts and flip flops and and relatively young, and they treated me better than another dealer I went in wearing a suit. Order process was fine, although thinking twice about taking deivery now die to work and just having taken on a big mortgage.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Ldnsurf said:
Yeah that was the dealer, couldn't fault them really. I turned up in shorts and flip flops and and relatively young, and they treated me better than another dealer I went in wearing a suit. Order process was fine, although thinking twice about taking deivery now die to work and just having taken on a big mortgage.
Who you dealt with there. I've had a mixed bag and had deposit down with them since last year, first guy I spoke to knew nothing about the car didn't feel like I was making a big purchase. Had mixed info since but now they are on the ball and have nailed down the dates etc but it was hard work.

Bought earlier cars from them and they have been great, first time I've ordered a new one though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts