Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a crisis of confidence over my choice of colour. Ordered Tempest Grey but as I have not managed to see one in the flesh I wondered if anyone out there had any photos of an FP in that colour?

·
Registered
922 Posts
I concuor with JLR 5 here, to be fair have not seen it on a F pace in the flesh or photo.... However our dealer did put a collection of colours including 3 greys together along with a rodium silver!
The tempest grey was one of the flattest colours I have seen, with the exception of that much hyped... But frankly very expensive waste of money IMHO, Audi grey which looks just like gloss primer.
I have now seen most of the other colours of the F pace and they look pretty stunning...I think all on here would agree.. Some have even changed colours beacause of a photo!!, Even if we are slightly bias in our own favourite also.

Guess you would have something pretty rare like a gold one, but as always your money our choice my friend! You asked and opinion... This is mine!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.