Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have taken delivery of my F-Pace today. Shut lines all good, ICTP working so far. Nice key presentation box, Free jaguar umbrella, and big bunch of flowers to keep the wife happy! Well done Guy Salmon Bristol. A few pictures below, but more to come once properly detailed......

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why does this forum rotate potrait phone images?? If you right click a rotated image above and copy the image address and paste into another browser tab, you can see the source image is correctly orientated?? They also look correct when the thread is viewed on a phone.

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Growler said:
Why does this forum rotate potrait phone images?? If you right click a rotated image above and copy the image address and paste into another browser tab, you can see the source image is correctly orientated?? They also look correct when the thread is viewed on a phone.
Its cause were all warped to one side, it balances us all up. :D

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Lovely looking motor, presentation box for the keys you say, hmm, I didn't get those or the umbrella. Heydiho onward and upward in the joy of ownership. I do like the light seats and headlining combo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts