1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've heard at least 2018

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I've heard 2018 at the earliest as well but no real concrete info from what I've seen.

·
Registered
948 Posts
At collection time I was all on for a SVR and actually spoke with the dealer on the subject but the more I drove the 3.0d the more I think I'd prefer a higher performance diesel. If Jaguar are developing an inline six in both diesel and petrol maybe we'll see a 360hp diesel.

·
Registered
473 Posts
luminated said:
At collection time I was all on for a SVR and actually spoke with the dealer on the subject but the more I drove the 3.0d the more I think I'd prefer a higher performance diesel. If Jaguar are developing an inline six in both diesel and petrol maybe we'll see a 360hp diesel.
I was told late 2018 and it won't be a V8 it will be a blown straigh six as Jag are switching back to inline sixes, all versions of the ingenium engine, have heard rumours of 300/400/500 bhp of that engine in petrol form...

Sub £100k but close was the other rumour I heard...

·
Registered
948 Posts
^If it's remotely close to £100k it will not sell, switching from the RRS to the FP the biggest difference is in the quality of trim, not saying the FP is bad it's just that its sub £60k in current form so to ask punters to foot possibly another £40k is a huge ask regardless of the performance hike.

Don't care what anyone says I reckon £75k is the absolute limit for the SVR.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts