Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been considering adding surround cameras to my spec - do you think they are worth the extra £950? How does it show on the screen - is it split screen for all 4 cameras? - thanks

·
Registered
208 Posts
It is really great looking. By default it shows a top down birds eye view of the car with all the images stiched together around it for a seamless look. You can switch over to show only specific camera views if you wish. Honestly it looks great and helps with tight parking, but is a little gimmicky. Depends if you are someone who loves tech toys ;) I'll try and track down some pics.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's great thanks - don't know whether to add memory seats at £450 to get the dipping passenger door mirror or go the full hog with surround cameras to help with parking and so as not to scuff the alloys

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
As someone who has surround cameras on Evoque and is also paranoid about scuffing alloys I've gone for the mem pack instead as I find using the rear mirrors more natural and accurate than the small screen.

For same money you get 14 way memory seats and steering column. Better value IMO.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very helpful and thanks for your advice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.