Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, All

Pick up the beauty up Tuesday morning, any tips advice (positive) feel rather excited. :D

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Just watch that adaptive cruise control friend!!! If the cameras and parking sensors have issues and we can't retrieve CD's from the player I would excercise caution trusting it to adapt my cruise control. Just be careful!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Don't worry about it. If your not stuck in town traffic all the time then the sound and feeling you get from it really takes away from many of the niggles there are with the software. Officially you are meant to run it in for 1800 miles and with the petrol keep it below 4K.
I'd run it in for a bit but as a jag tech said to me - just enjoy it. Whats your warranty for !!

I kept mine sensible for first 1000 miles did a few longer journeys.

Since then been doing lots of short and town journeys - giving it plenty of gas when I can and getting nice low mileage :) 15 is my current average

Loving it. If it was a diesel or 2.0 I'd have handed car back by now or sold it but I'm keeping my petrol
We should have an SC meet - Love to hear how 10 of them sound at once ! Love to hear one not from the drivers seat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.