Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just Seen the F Pace in Glasgow shopping centre what a Stuning car.

The photos don't do it justice absoutly brilliant design, inside and out.

So pleased I got my order in quickly this car is going to be very successful.

Difficult to take pictures in shopping centre on afternoon before xmas but going back tmrw first thing
To try when it should be less crowded.
Will post tmrw if successfull.

Only bad news is that first orders can expect delivery June.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Quite right, the design is magnificent and unmistakeably Jaguar, with the long front, large grill and sleek lines. I went to a launch event at Solihull for buyers a couple of weeks ago.

Do double check with your dealer as to delivery date. I've been given a date in April for my R-Sport F-Pace

·
Registered
48 Posts
Do you get to sit in the car at the shopping centre display?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Interesting on quality. I own a Macan and have spent time in and around the F-Type and the latter was a huge let down on build and finish. And not just compared to the Porsche! Let's hope you are right about the F-Pace!

·
Registered
48 Posts
That's great feedback Trevor - I am going to Trafford centre to have a look - can't wait

·
Registered
4 Posts
Saw the car in Glasgow as well and agree completely that photos do not do it justice. One thing that I think always lets down an estate car or SUV is the backend. Not with this beauty, the rear of this is simply stunning. The display (Pro version of course) is amazing, what a leap forward.

A word of warning - if like me you drive with your arms extended and the seat well back, if not right back, then you will need a rear seat passenger with very thin legs. This is like a 2+2 not a four seater.

That said I came away grinning so wide I was hoping the top of my head wouldn't fall off :lol: .

Brilliant job Jaguar!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I drove from Newcastle on the Saturday stayed Saturday we like Glasgow as a city.
I was so impressed when i viewed on the Saturday afternoon I went back on the Sunday to look again.

I was concerned my wife wouldn't like it but like me she was very happy

I am only 5:5 so seat position will not be a problem for me.

Agree that the Display was fantastic.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Saw the car in Bluewater today. Very impressed. Rear legroom is tight which I wasn't expecting but overall I loved it.

Salesman confirmed that delivery won't be before June. Jaguar are expecting to provide demonstrators to dealers in April / May.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts