Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a few photos of my car in the forest today with some late afternoon sun on it. It's not that clean, but the storm grey and ceramic coating seem to be doing a good job of resisting the dirt.

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Another very smart looking machine

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Looking good MrT . . yes, think it's been said somewhere else just recently, it's surprising how the Storm can go from looking like ammonite or black, depending on the light conditions, a great colour for changing with the mood of the moment :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Storm trooper? More like Darth Vader. Nice motor :cool:

·
Registered
688 Posts
very in keeping with Rogue One out this week!

mine got a good 6 weeks or grime on it and it still looks miles cleaner than my last metallic black car ever did

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Joemax said:
I'm liking that Star Wars reference! Perhaps Storm Trooper + black pack equals Darth Vader... ? :cool:

Perhaps more of you who haven't finalised their orders yet should turn to the dark side! I know it costs more, but I'm very happy with it.

I see several more opportunities to reference Star Wars here... :D :idea:

·
Registered
688 Posts
I guess you could have had a different leather colour.. you know, like the brogue one.... :shock:

I'll get my coat

·
Registered
73 Posts
Automotive tail & brake light Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle
PeterT said:
Joemax said:
I'm liking that Star Wars reference! Perhaps Storm Trooper + black pack equals Darth Vader... ? :cool:

Perhaps more of you who haven't finalised their orders yet should turn to the dark side! I know it costs more, but I'm very happy with it.

I see several more opportunities to reference Star Wars here... :D :idea:
No, the dark side is bad!!!! Strike me down, I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
Ok so I have a Storm Trooper and we are Darth Vadar's army.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts