Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I've been watching and reading these forums for a while. I ordered my F-PACE back in September 2015 and it arrived this week and I brought it home today :D Since September I've chopped and changed my mind on just about everything from interior trim to wheels to the model and engine! BUT I've never changed the colour and I'm so glad as Storm Grey looks amazing! It is so classy and changes colour subtly with the light. And the 22" turbines are absolutely amazing and really set it all off perfectly :D

So here are a few pictures of my 3.0d V6 S in Storm Grey with 22" 9 spoke grey diamond turned turbine alloys. Other options include the InControl touch pro pack, panoramic sliding sunroof and Adaptive LED headlights.

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Cloud

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Vehicle Gear shift Automotive design Motor vehicle

Vehicle Car Speedometer Automotive design Motor vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Brilliant you jammy bugger. Ordered mine last October (or end of Sept) and still got a few months to go,

I really liked the storm grey and so so nearly changed but given the interior of brogue I stuck with ultimate black.

Nice pics looks a proper car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks :) I can't quite believe its here! I've driven it around all evening and sat in it messing for over an hour :D Can't wait for it to get cold so I can warm it up using the mobile app ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nearly went with that combination as it looks great but thought what the hell if you're gonna go Supercharged go bright and tell everyone.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Looks great, health to enjoy my friend. ;)

·
Registered
688 Posts
Looks great! The premium paint really delivers!

The next 2 and a half months are going to drag

·
Registered
922 Posts
Very nice, as an ammonite owner that does look a great combination, in particular I like the way the grey silver turbines are picked out by the grey and silver trims because no black pack has been speced, wishing I was driving mine now :mrgreen: but will have to put up with another week or so here in Maurituis Hilton resort and spa!! Has normality returned to England yet? :? Or shall I get the F pace shipped over here :lol: Enjoy all
Ps what does your neighbour with the Lexus RX think?.... Or is he not speaking to you now :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
473 Posts
lThanks for sharing, after changing my mind on colour three times, I landed on Storm Grey and the 22 turbines, not quite the same as yours as I have gone black pack but I deleted the privacy glass, hopefully no moe than 20 sleeps :D :D and it will be on the drive....

Yours looks great....

·
Registered
85 Posts
That looks absolutely fantastic, great colour and alloy combination, probably just about the best I've seen :)
Just a shame about that rear plastic light grey bumper thing that spoils it slightly.

Mine was built last week and hopefully will be at the dealer's early next week, cannot wait!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Brilliantly spec'd FP.

Personally, I like the fact you've avoided black pack and retained the 'S' silver accents, that's Callum's design after all.

The Turbines co-ordinate with both the satin chrome elements and the paint colour really well.

Jealous? Yes. If my budget had run to premium paint I would have gone for Storm. I only hope my spec comes close to co-ordinating as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone! Really appreciate the feedback - I absolutely love it :) I spent a large part of my day at work giving tours and trips round the block ;)

Yes I originally selected the black pack but then decided that it might be a bit too dark with the storm grey and grey diamond alloys. I wanted the grill at the front and vents on the sides to pop in contrast to the grey, which I knew could look very dark in certain lights, so decided to take a risk and stick with the satin. I think it has paid off now. Also I didn't realise how grey the alloys would be until I saw it in the flesh but they suit the storm grey colour and satin touches so brilliantly. I am so chuffed.

The oyster stitching against the black/charcoal leather is very classy on the interior too.

It also drives like a dream and the ride is very smooth, even on the 22" wheels, now I need to get used to not having a clutch and gear stick!! :D

Hopefully those of you still waiting will get the call a month early as I did :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts