Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Birth Announcement!

After conceiving a diesel Storm Grey FP on 23 June and born on 21 September, it was finally delivered on 9 November. No name yet, but it's healthy, 186.3 inches in length, and weighs 3,913 pounds. After seeing her new FP, wife is very happy and doing fine.

I've posted a few pictures of our new bundle of joy.

Attachments

·
Registered
688 Posts
Congratulations on the arrival of your new 'storm trooper'! Hopefully he/she's had her 2.5 vaccinations

·
Registered
612 Posts
Congratulations man.

I'm only a little annoyed / jealous ... I ordered mine on the 03/09 ... won't take delivey until Jan!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Great colour choices.
Enjoy your new arrival.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Looks amazing in the sun

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Love it, enjoy the car and the sunshine.

·
Registered
419 Posts
What a gorgeous new born. Sincerely hope it doesn't cause you any sleepless nights. Congratulations.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Car looks amazing , my 3.0 S Storm has arrived and I take delivery next week, very similarly specked to this one. Is the bonnet shut line on the left out or just camera angle ?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Stunning looking car. Interesting to see the 2.0d gaining popularity in the US. Sign of things to come?

Love the lack of requirement for a front license plate but OMG the rear plate is a mess!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GaryM said:
Car looks amazing , my 3.0 S Storm has arrived and I take delivery next week, very similarly specked to this one. Is the bonnet shut line on the left out or just camera angle ?
Good eye! I also saw that after taking the picture, but it turns out to be a heavier shadow on the left side because of the angle of the sun. During the PDI, the first two things I checked was the gap lines and the ICTP update. I have a very good SG (Sales Guide). He made sure all of the gap lines were even and the ICTP was updated to the most current level before handing the FP over to us.

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Looks fabulous! . . some great close-up pics too, the LED headlights one is particularly eye-catching. Notice you went for the heated steering wheel option as well, presumably for the skiing trips . . :p

Jagfpacejk said:
Very nice and from the interior screen shot i can see you have the updated ITCP systems.
Interesting that your dealer got the ICTP updates installed already over your side of the pond . . that's really on the ball :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
Love the lack of requirement for a front license plate but OMG the rear plate is a mess!
Not to worry, it's only temporary. The state of Nevada requires the display of this temporary "plate" while waiting for the permanent plate to arrive. The dealer put on their own chrome license plate frame, but it will be replaced with a thin black "Jaguar" frame when our new plates get installed.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Very nice! I just picked up my 3.0d S in the same colour. I will post pics on the forum shortly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts