Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spotted my first fpace today 2.0d ammonite grey at the beach on west wittering, was it anyone from here???

I must say it looks stunning, hoping to get my sd on the 1st September!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Saw a British Racing Green AWD Portfolio cruising around Villamoria Portugal. Looking forward to getting my IRR next week as it was due to be at my dealer 19th.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Jasonfpace said:
I spotted my first fpace today 2.0d ammonite grey at the beach on west wittering, was it anyone from here???

No bloody pictures!!!???

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've had mine since 11th June.......since I ordered in April I've driven approx 12k miles and I've not seen another F-Pace on the road yet.....

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Have seen 3 in Ampthill, one black prototype, the dark metallic blue and the metallic red (NOT IRR)....good luck if you picked the wrong red it looked awful!! 4th one was a Caesium Blue one owned by a bloke in Bromham Bedfordshire and he was driving round Bedford like a right "James Hunt" aka a right £unt!!! Excuse my inferred language but he will be one of the first people in the body shop after putting someone in hospital. I believe he is an Estate Agent no surprises there!! He was driving like a 17yr old in a stupidly lowered VW Polo with wheel spaces and stickers saying lower than your grannies titties!!! Nuff said!! Total arse! If you are a member on here perhaps you will identify yourself?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CarlFRZ434 said:
Jasonfpace said:

No bloody pictures!!!???
I had no phone on me and it was driving by otherwise I would have!

·
Registered
117 Posts
This is like train spotting. I've seen 3 X black, 1 X ammonite, 1 X smoke grey, 1 X white, 2 X caesium.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hadn't seen a single one on the roads until I went to Milton Keynes a couple of weeks ago and I saw three! Just got off the motorway and saw a dark sapphire blue 20d which was trundling along and pulled slowly into the Jag garage off the A509. Was thinking of following him in to ask what the problem was :cry:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Here's one I saw earlier ... Oh, it's mine :)

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Delboy2911 said:
Here's one I saw earlier ... Oh, it's mine :)
Collected this morning - over the moon with it :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
That's an excellent picture of your FP. what a good day you've had.

·
Registered
168 Posts
AlSnr said:
That's an excellent picture of your FP. what a good day you've had.
Oh yes, tis great to drive and really comfortable - taking it of for a longer spin tomorrow :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
andymiller said:
I've had mine since 11th June.......since I ordered in April I've driven approx 12k miles and I've not seen another F-Pace on the road yet.....
Wow, 12K since April - do you live in London and work in Scotland? ;)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Saw a black with chrome window surrounds parked in a lay-by with a lady on the phone, no pic as she was right on a corner and caught me by surprise it was a F-Pace, this was just outside Horsham in West Sussex

·
Registered
48 Posts
SonicPace said:
Pulled in behind a white R Sport on the Aston Expressway in Birmingham today. Private plate.

Two F Paces in convoy, a rare sight indeed!!!
Well I sat infront of a FE on the Aston Distressway yesterday!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts