Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if Jaguar Apps will one day have Spotify compatibility?

I have been having a google and it seems like american customers have already got this feature. They use an app called "Just Drive" in replacement of our "Jaguar Apps". I managed to download this using an american I-Tunes account but it would not interact with the car. (When I was setting the app up I was able to sign in to Spotify however).

Jaguar Apps has increased the amount of apps available a lot over the past month or two so here is hoping..

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes Spotify is available now. It showed up in Jaguar Apps last night and I've been using it all morning in my car!

·
Registered
363 Posts
We haven't classed it as a fault yet so he was looking in the wrong place.

:D :D

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Waynem said:
Anybody got Spotify on Incontrol apps on the a galaxy s6 ?
I have got a Galaxy S7 and its not on there either, seems our IOS friends are the only ones with it.

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
ajluker said:
I have a Galaxy S6 as well with Spotify but not showing in apps.
Just looked at the Jaguar site and it's only showing available for the IOS system and how Keiser Chiefs road tested it, what about the bloody Android mobile phones.?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
What is this android you speak of?

/Apple fanboy

·
Registered
539 Posts
I might be being daft, but what advantage does the app give you over just streaming Spotify from your phone?

I tried the app today and it's a right faff. Plug in your phone, load the app, wait - navigate round the screens, load a playlist and you have to skip through each track in a playlist one at a time?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.