1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
192 Posts
Video link does say all JLR vehicles - and is being shown working in a Jaguar - so looks like we will get it.

·
Super Moderator
5,080 Posts
Due you have to get the new update rumoured at the end of the month to add apps?

·
Super Moderator
5,080 Posts
Pos.k said:
Let's try and get the stuff we're supposed to have working then we can look at add-ons.
Agree but not everyone is having issues with there ITCP system, touch wood.

·
Super Moderator
5,080 Posts
Pos.k said:
Jagfpacejk said:
Pos.k said:
Let's try and get the stuff we're supposed to have working then we can look at add-ons.
Agree but not everyone is having issues with there ITCP system, touch wood.
...no, but don't worry, you keep letting them add shit to it and you'll get there!
I am not looking to add spotify, just was asking for future apps that I may be interested in and how you add them to your menu.

·
Super Moderator
5,080 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Do you have the jaguar apps app on your phone? Just open it and look for new apps. It's really easy and intuitive. Next time you plug your phone into the car they will appear.

View attachment 93
OK got it, thanks, I do not plug my phone into the car but I guess I will do if I want to upload an app in the future, thanks for the post.

·
Registered
363 Posts
The press release says as of the 27th September it will appear in the dashboard once connected - so is it an update to the Spotify app I presume as the press release (http://media.jaguarlandrover.com/en-us/news/2016/09/jaguar-land-rover-introduces-spotify-incontrol-apps) says "InControl Apps subscribers can download Spotify from the Apple App Store if it's not already on their device. From September 27, once downloaded, the app will automatically show up on the vehicle touch screen when the smartphone is connected"

If it needed an update to ICT or ICTP then it wouldn't just appear...

It's also now listed on the Jaguar website : http://www.jaguar.co.uk/incontrol/connectivity/incontrol-apps.html

·
Registered
363 Posts
If you go to home and then options and then general and then system (I think off the top of my head!) it will say the update version. Think August 29th is the latest...

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No chance of apple music here!

·
Registered
363 Posts
jinjin said:
No chance of apple music here!
Just connect audio via Bluetooth and use Siri?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yup that and usb to get the album art.

I've not got spotify so not used it on the FP, does it show cover art?

·
Registered
363 Posts
jinjin said:
yup that and usb to get the album art.

I've not got spotify so not used it on the FP, does it show cover art?
Yup

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.