Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I noticed a new Jaguar App called 'Just Drive' had appeared. This looks brilliant I thought, just what we have been waiting for, at last an InControl App that supports Spotify :D
I downloaded the app to my iPhone and installed it to ICTP. When I tried to open the app from ICTP a message came up saying 'not suitable on this vehicle' :x
I'm sorry but this is crap! Why do Jaguar make these Apps available, build up our hopes, then state that they don't actually work? :(
Amateurish customer service and support yet again! :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hi,
Found this and installed but seems to sit 'outside' the I control app.
Haven't connected to car but it's looking for a google or Facebook login ...so deleted it. Not part of the suite...for now!
Perhaps give it time?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Message received earlier today from 'Just Drive' App developers...
"Unfortunately, the InControl Touch Pro head units are not voice control capable and will have to go through some service update process once it will be available by JLR. As soon as this software service update will be available, we will work on adjusting our app and supporting it, but at this point of time I am afraid I can not provide you with a date".

Say no more! :oops: :oops: :oops:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.