Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Mine came through 5 weeks early, it was built just before the shutdown.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Hope so, beginning would be better than end of September! Unlikely though as this time of year as factory shitdown has happened. Anyone know the shutdown dates?

·
Registered
168 Posts
dollaholla said:
when was your order date?
Ordered mine on the 7th May - Built on 6th July, called through on the 11th July by dealer and collected on 22nd July :)

Driven just shy of 800 miles

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
F-Pace S said:
Hope so, beginning would be better than end of September! Unlikely though as this time of year as factory shitdown has happened. Anyone know the shutdown dates?
This week and last week...... Hope they all went somewhere nice & come back next week eager to put the grommets in the right way round.....

When did you lock down your order to get an end of Sept delivery for the S/C?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Deposit down in Sept '15.... ah, f**k it. I'm past caring to be honest!

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Hang in there Paul, it will be worth it in the end!! :)

Mine came through a month early, almost three months to the day after ordering it. All good with it so far, I'm lovin' how it handles and the various gizmos are such fun! I'm getting such a kick out of glancing at the rear wheel to front wheel power distribution as it drives :cool:

. . can't stop smiling :p

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
catwoman said:
Hang in there Paul, it will be worth it in the end!! :)

Mine came through a month early, almost three months to the day after ordering it. All good with it so far, I'm lovin' how it handles and the various gizmos are such fun! I'm getting such a kick out of glancing at the rear wheel to front wheel power distribution as it drives :cool:

. . can't stop smiling :p
I'm assuming there's some kind of infographic for that CW unless your super powers extend to x-ray vision!!

P.S... what *was* your first track?

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
I'm assuming there's some kind of infographic for that CW unless your super powers extend to x-ray vision!!

Ha!, :lol: x-ray vision would definitely come in handy sometimes!, but yes you can dial up a real-time graphic on the screen which shows the drive distribution between rear and front axles as you go along, I find it fascinating.

Sorry to contaminate the thread, this has absolutely nothing to do with factory production output rates, my apologies to those who came here expecting that (..yawn!), but to answer JLR#5...

As I first left the dealership I just had Radio 2 on, nice and low in the background, Simon Mayo, not too distracting, but once I got out of the city and onto the open country roads I put my own choice of music on, via a USB . . just selected USB from the 'source' menu and it played without a problem: First up was Mr Brightside (The Killers), followed by Take Me Out (Franz Ferdinand), Bullet The Blue Sky (U2), Thunderstruck (AC/DC), okay, enough, you get the picture, that's the sort of thing I like... and the car basically just flew along effortlessly!

(I reckon it's a great sound system - very happy cat's ears!)

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
catwoman said:

Ha!, :lol: x-ray vision would definitely come in handy sometimes!, but yes you can dial up a real-time graphic on the screen which shows the drive distribution between rear and front axles as you go along, I find it fascinating.

Sorry to contaminate the thread, this has absolutely nothing to do with factory production output rates, my apologies to those who came here expecting that (..yawn!), but to answer JLR#5...

As I first left the dealership I just had Radio 2 on, nice and low in the background, Simon Mayo, not too distracting, but once I got out of the city and onto the open country roads I put my own choice of music on, via a USB . . just selected USB from the 'source' menu and it played without a problem: First up was Mr Brightside (The Killers), followed by Take Me Out (Franz Ferdinand), Bullet The Blue Sky (U2), Thunderstruck (AC/DC), okay, enough, you get the picture, that's the sort of thing I like... and the car basically just flew along effortlessly!

(I reckon it's a great sound system - very happy cat's ears!)
Fantastic!!

Quick someone help us back on thread .......

·
Registered
7 Posts
Greetings from Germany.
In fact, the delivery time seems to shorten. Many orders from Germany and the EU have been cancelled as a result of the Brexit. Meanwhile, in Germany, there is a discount of 15% on the list price. I've ordered my F pace in July and hope for quick delivery. Please excuse my bad English

·
Registered
688 Posts
Ordered beginning of May, have always been told end of September delivery so emailed the dealer today on the off chance and guess what...

... Still end if sept!

Dealer said "Your F-PACE order is still due to arrive with me on or around 23rd September according to the manufacturer's ordering system. The factory are very soon to be on Summer shutdown and so I don't foresee any change to this information until late August at the earliest"

The summer shutdown comment was confusing as I thought the factory was already on their break? Ah well can't fault an otherwise great dealer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts