Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To be honest I haven't had a chance to properly research this so apologies if it's obvious in some menu, but has anyone figured out how to get speed camera locations onto the satnav?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Mine just seem to do it out of the box?

When the nav isn't set in a route the system just beeps at you as you approach a camera.

If a route is it then it appears on the screen as you approach a camera.

That's what I've witnessed so far anyway.

·
Registered
688 Posts
just browsed my way to this: http://www.ownerinfo.jaguar.com/document/4A/2017/T28655/23624_en_GBR/proc/G1822051

and it states:

Alerts can be selected from the NAVIGATION SETTINGS menu. See SETTINGS.

The following options are available:

Manoeuvre details: A list of the next required manoeuvres.

Junction view: Active on multi-lane carriageways, when approaching a junction. Junction view shows the lane information for the next junction.

Low fuel Automatic Search: Available online and offline. Petrol stations are listed by price. The preferred station name and type of fuel can be selected.

Safety camera: Notification of safety cameras.

theres also notes around this in the manual :

NOTES
The speed camera alert feature is not available in certain markets.

NOTES
The speed camera alert feature can be enabled or disabled in the NAVIGATION SETTINGS menu. See SETTINGS.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yes, you just select 'safety cameras' in the nav options.

One point I've noticed. It only beeps and notifies you on the screen for the fixed cameras. Variable speed cameras and not being flagged. At least on mine anyway...

·
Registered
473 Posts
DAL said:

One point I've noticed. It only beeps and notifies you on the screen for the fixed cameras. Variable speed cameras and not being flagged. At least on mine anyway...
Dal off topic I know but have you run in the SC yet and if so have you let rip :shock: :D and if so impressed?

·
Registered
410 Posts
The Gman said:
DAL said:

Dal off topic I know but have you run in the SC yet and if so have you let rip :shock: :D and if so impressed?
Still only 1000 miles but have put my foot down to some extent :twisted: it's lots of fun...

·
Registered
302 Posts
DAL said:

Mine works on fixed variable speed cameras..... Beeps on all the gantries that have cameras on the M1 :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts