Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
have just picked up my 67 plate F-Pace and was wondering if I can find out the original spec list anywhere.

·
Registered
138 Posts
there is a vin decoder somewhere for JLR you should get it on a google, i remember gettign the detail on our old landy.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi all,
have just picked up my 67 plate F-Pace and was wondering if I can find out the original spec list anywhere.
Email [email protected] and ask them to provide a copy of the spec list from TOPIX: They provided mine within 48 hours:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.
Got the list and all seems ok except the list specifies ' forward facing camera'. There is not one in the grill but there seems to be one behind the interior mirror. No options in the camera menu either.
Any ideas.

·
Registered
79 Posts
The Topix list isn't always correct, I've seen a number that list features the car doesn't have and also seen a few that state "Less xxxxx" yet the car did have it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks.
Got the list and all seems ok except the list specifies ' forward facing camera'. There is not one in the grill but there seems to be one behind the interior mirror. No options in the camera menu either.
Any ideas.
I believe the forward facing camera in the TOPIX list is the one behind the mirror that's used for the traffic sign recognition, lane keep assist etc rather than the grill mounted camera that's part of the 360 degree camera option

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, I must admit to thinking that was probably the case.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts