Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Changeable ambient lighting......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
corriescar66 said:
Was wondering if the illuminated side steps changed with the mood lighting - presumably they don't?
You presume right my friend, they remain blue as does the centre consul.

·
Registered
363 Posts
That's what put me off the ambient lighting - if they had gone the whole hog and made all the lighting change I would have signed up in a heartbeat... kind of feels half hearted (only the same as my last Merc though...). I had a Ford Mustang hire car a couple of years back and that had basically about 4096 colours you could choose from like bloody Photoshop and all of the illumination around the car change, binnacle lights etc. Was pretty awesome. Shame the car was only good for stright lines!

·
Registered
453 Posts
jonty1625 said:
That's what put me off the ambient lighting - if they had gone the whole hog and made all the lighting change I would have signed up in a heartbeat... kind of feels half hearted (only the same as my last Merc though...). I had a Ford Mustang hire car a couple of years back and that had basically about 4096 colours you could choose from like bloody Photoshop and all of the illumination around the car change, binnacle lights etc. Was pretty awesome. Shame the car was only good for stright lines!
Snap me too think the mixed lighting is a bit naff quite like the matching blue glow you get from what is standard

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Can you see the door thresholds when driving? that might be the answer! A typical jaguar approach "If you can't see it then it doesn't matter" attitude. I get that feeling in some parts of the car... like the gaping hole in the carpet beside the drivers door seat, its caught at least £2 in change so far, one day there will be so much change there the car will rattle! I'll take picture if my memory allows me to!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.