Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale

Hi guys for sale I have a set of 22" BLACK HELIX WHEELS AND TYRES, for sale,

They are the black with gloss accents, and are fitted with PIRELLI 265/40/22 TYRES,

They where removed from a brand new top of the range F Pace, as the car was fitted with smaller wheels for use off road,

The wheels are immaculate and unmarked having been removed upon delivery,

Can be palletised and potentially delivered using a personal courier,

View attachment 87

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
6kss said:
For sale

Hi guys for sale I have a set of 22" BLACK HELIX WHEELS AND TYRES, for sale,

They are the black with gloss accents, and are fitted with PIRELLI 265/40/22 TYRES,

They where removed from a brand new top of the range F Pace, as the car was fitted with smaller wheels for use off road,

The wheels are immaculate and unmarked having been removed upon delivery,

Open to sensible and genuine offers around £2150,

Can be palletised and potentially delivered using a personal courier,

For any information please call on : 07956032165

View attachment 87
Very temped as I missed the opportunity to upgrade from the 18's to 19's

·
Registered
47 Posts
Tempted as well but i am a little far, and i have yet to see the car with the 19"s on.

Can you calculate postage to greece by some means ?

·
Registered
168 Posts
If they're still around next week or the week after (receiving car (hopefully)) and see just how bad the car looks on 18's, this may be an option :)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Delboy2911 said:
If they're still around next week or the week after (receiving car (hopefully)) and see just how bad the car looks on 18's, this may be an option :)
Delboy2911, before you commit just check stud and hub patterns match! I'm sure I read that 22" won't fit 18". Don't know why and seems a bit odd but please double check. If they do happy days. I'm sure there was a thread on here about wheel sizes and stud patterns.

·
Registered
168 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
Delboy2911 said:
Delboy2911, before you commit just check stud and hub patterns match! I'm sure I read that 22" won't fit 18". Don't know why and seems a bit odd but please double check. If they do happy days. I'm sure there was a thread on here about wheel sizes and stud patterns.
Cheers Carl, I would have defo missed that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.