1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD*

Hi guys,

I have for sale a genuine brand new set of :

22" JAGUAR TURBINE - Grey/ Diamond turned alloy wheels fitted with 265/40/22 PIRELLI P ZERO TYRES,

Factory balanced, fitted with tyre,

Un marked,

Looking for £2250 or nearest offer,

Delivery available,

Get in touch for the best deal on;

View attachment 87

View attachment 87

Attachments

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
My question is - what did you replace them with :)
Turbines will work well on some colours and taste but weren't for me.
Got black coming but thinking of another set in lighter colour,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put a set of helix on in black! Are you interested in these?

There is a set of silver helix for sale on this forum! The guy said he will take an offer ! Try your lucky with a cheeky offer!

Cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
M3CSL said:
Hi guys,

22" JAGUAR TURBINE - Grey/ Diamond turned alloy wheels fitted with 265/40/22 PIRELLI P ZERO TYRES,

Factory balanced, fitted with tyre pressure monitors,

Un marked,

Delivery available,

View attachment 87

View attachment 87
I would love them!! My S just arrived today, but the same rims as your won't be in for 3 weeks;(

Even if your dealership ships them to my dealership across the pond it would save me a lot of time and money.

Let me know if you are interested and I can have my people work out all the details and shipping. Regards, Peter

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
5000 said:
M3CSL said:
Hi guys,

Factory balanced, fitted with tyre pressure monitors,

Un marked,

Delivery available,

View attachment 87

View attachment 87
I would love them!! My S just arrived today, but the same rims as your won't be in for 3 weeks;(

Even if your dealership ships them to my dealership across the pond it would save me a lot of time and money.

Let me know if you are interested and I can have my people work out all the details and shipping. Regards, Peter
Hi mate, give me a call on 07415314286 and I'm sure we can work out a deal to suit us both, where abouts are you based?

Regards

·
Registered
10 Posts
Madison, Wisconsin U.S.A. right around the corner from Chicago:) I spoke with my sales manager (Mike Baldwin) a proper British gent. He is the one who suggested I go this route, since my set of 22" grey/diamond turned rims could take weeks to get to me, and my S was delivered today, a month early. You are 6 hrs or so ahead of me so I don't want to wake you tonight. For that matter I don't even know how to place a call to England. I sent you a private message as well concerning your tyres. If you'd like we can communicate that way. Whether I can wire the funds to your account, (tyres plus shipping charges) or pay the total with PayPal, or through Visa/MasterCard to your JLR dealership[, I'm open to possibilities. I'm also not sure about matters such as your VAT tax. Trying to do this in as easy/efficient manner as possible. Your £2250. comes to approx. $2952.USD as of tonight. Plus shipping charges. I'm not sure what Shipping charges would run if we used DHL Air Connect or some such service. My cost for my rims through the dealership are roughly $5200. USD so I can afford most quicker shipping methods, I reckon and still save time and money on this. Your thoughts?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
5000 said:
Madison, Wisconsin U.S.A. right around the corner from Chicago:) I spoke with my sales manager (Mike Baldwin) a proper British gent. He is the one who suggested I go this route, since my set of 22" grey/diamond turned rims could take weeks to get to me, and my S was delivered today, a month early. You are 6 hrs or so ahead of me so I don't want to wake you tonight. For that matter I don't even know how to place a call to England. I sent you a private message as well concerning your tyres. If you'd like we can communicate that way. Whether I can wire the funds to your account, (tyres plus shipping charges) or pay the total with PayPal, or through Visa/MasterCard to your JLR dealership[, I'm open to possibilities. I'm also not sure about matters such as your VAT tax. Trying to do this in as easy/efficient manner as possible. Your £2250. comes to approx. $2952.USD as of tonight. Plus shipping charges. I'm not sure what Shipping charges would run if we used DHL Air Connect or some such service. My cost for my rims through the dealership are roughly $5200. USD so I can afford most quicker shipping methods, I reckon and still save time and money on this. Your thoughts?
Hi there I have sent you a private message,

Cheers

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
The beauty of a weak pound all helps - good work. Everyone is a winner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts