Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
At last,...... a knight in shining armour :? ..... coming to my defence!!!! Well.... I say shining armour :shock: :lol: :lol:
Trust me JLR5 that was the cleaner part of the road I take everyday.
I will keep trying to invite Catwoman down and clean the old banger up for me in exchange for some cider fudge and brandy :eek: !!!
Anyway we will still have to meet up at some point.... and anyone else who has to travel these parts,..... I think I will have enough turkey left for sandwiches until April :lol: :lol:
Someone has to do this next bit so......... :eek: :shock: where's he going :?
Merry Christmas everyone, thank you all for the comments and posts that have made owning this cat even more enjoyable.
Happy new year and I look forward to joining the RR coupe club in a few months time :eek: :eek: :shock: ..... only joking.... :lol:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will definitely plan one of my trips in the early part of the new year so I can pop by. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas. Especially big bear!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
White not looking so good now :) I've been rocking a white XE and glad to get my dirty black back
Need to give it a good wash and get it sparkling again.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I like the storm trooper fresh from battle look....

·
Registered
922 Posts
Good idea mate, :idea: to make it more realistic,I will get my shotgun and a blow torch !!! Then it would look like the rebels had had a proper go at it :? And anyway it's going back in a few weeks so what's the problem :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hi all, hope you all had a good Christmas..... not to much drink and food :? Yeah right :roll:
Anyway,... just to keep the peace, I have thrown a few buckets of clean water at the old girl and this was the result. A bit to late to get on the autumn collection but will hopefully keep me in the Ammo club a little longer!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Rear tyre still looks dirty ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Is F pace S related to Cat-woman..... I wonder? :lol:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Jags cat said:
Is F pace S related to Cat-woman..... I wonder? :lol:
:lol: :lol: It is ironic that I commented on your dirty wheel, as I don't clean my own car! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought a black FPace and my mate commented how it would show the dirt. Having previously having a grey BMW which hit dirt REALLY well I thought my mate was exaggerating. Not so, after car wash it gets noticeably dirty on the drive home! I'm not overly bothered about the visible dirt, looks great when clean!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts