Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having owed Audis all my adult life it took a great leep of faith to purchase a Jaguar.
I took delivery of my F Pace 3 litre Petrol back in September and since then its has spent 6 weeks back in the dealers with various electric faults.
The dealship have admitted to me that Jaguar have major issue with the F Pace computer systems.
I love the car itself but to spend 70,000 I expect far better.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
What faults? There are plenty we have which are hopefully being resolved shortly. If you are desperately unhappy hand it back and go buy another Audi, its quite simple. My problem was I just really don't like German marque vehicles.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Activity key not working
Sunroof not working
Wing mirror always in parking mode.
Parking sensors not working
Info system freezing
Sat nav issues
Air con not working
Type pressure alert constantly on
Gear box slipping into manual
Radio reception poor
SIM card

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Wow, that is some major glitches you have there, possibly more than software. It is the randomness of build I cannot understand, some perfect, some made by BL in the 70's, so very odd.

Wish you well with your next steps

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Jamtarts said:
I forgot the rear passenger door was not inline.
This is a dealer issue to get your door aligned, as for the other faults some as said are down to the ITCP some are issues the dealer needs to looks at.

The slipping into manual on the gearbox, can i ask what you mean by this as thats a new one? Do you mean when your in Drive on the automatic gearbox it slips out of Drive?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I have everything in writing i have also been offered a full refund as these issues could be on going.

Gear box slips out of drive into manual common problem I have been told from jaguar

70k for this is not on in my opinion

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Jamtarts said:
Yes I have everything in writing i have also been offered a full refund as these issues could be on going.

Gear box slips out of drive into manual common problem I have been told from jaguar

Do you mean out of drive and into Neutral?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Jamtarts said:
Activity key not working
Sunroof not working
Wing mirror always in parking mode.
Parking sensors not working
Info system freezing
Sat nav issues
Air con not working
Type pressure alert constantly on
Gear box slipping into manual
Radio reception poor
SIM card
OOOOooo! You even have some I don't have - suggest you have a look at thre ICTP Patch 3 thread - your issues are all pretty common so come share our pain!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Jamtarts said:

Some good some rubbish there. Been offered a full refund is a fair and good offer.
Saying slipping out of gear is common sounds rubbish to me as I've never heard of it and we got plenty of people ready to complain on here :)
The ICTP is a common issue that's got a new patch out to fix but your car just sounds like a pup and unless it's fully fixed soon just get a full refund and get another one or go back to Audi etc.
Shame the petrol is a great car, good to drive but you should have everything working and yours sounds a long way off

·
Registered
419 Posts
Snatch their hand off for the full refund offer.............................................................and run. That car will never make you happy...................and it should.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
I have never heard of a Auto box jumping out of Drive into Neutral on the Fpace anywhere on here or the US site?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes of course!

Has the dealer said much to you?

I was taken aback how many f paces have been returned to the dealer!

I have also spoken with jaguar customer relations

I am going to return the car it's amazing but I haven't got the time for all the issues the f Pace obviously has and will continue to have.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
F-Pace S said:
The trouble is, bad news seems to travel much faster on here than good news...

http://www.fpaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1679

This thread for example, as soon as it was realised that many people have no problems, it was consigned to history!
Bumped it up for you, its interesting that there are few people who are owners who have voted.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts