Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Great, obviously from a UK dealer :)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Showroom and demos I guess, see they are pushing the black pack on both, but that S only had standard stereo!!! Liking the silver helix alloys...then I guess I Am bias :lol:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice shots. I see we have Pirelli's on 22's and Continentals on the 20's ...

·
Registered
948 Posts
Pacer said:
Nice shots. I see we have Pirelli's on 22's and Continentals on the 20's ...
I think I'm right in saying the other difference is the 22" are summer tyres while the 20" are all-weather tyres.

G

·
Jags cat said:
Showroom and demos I guess, see they are pushing the black pack on both, but that S only had standard stereo!!! Liking the silver helix alloys...then I guess I Am bias :lol:
How do you see that it only has the standard stereo?
You can have the basic version of Incontrol with the 380W stereo (this is what I'll have).

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hi, the screen is the smaller of the two and is indentifiable by the buttons running down vertically either side of the screen means it's not a I C Pro. I believe the 22" tyre / wheel package are more road / summer bias, however the videos clearly show the cars fitted with them going up the mountain side like all the other cars with smaller rim sizes.... So should be able cope with what I need.... And I know Mrs Jags cat won't let me go mucking about like the videos in case I damage something :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
410 Posts
My dealer had 3 F PACES turn up yesterday as their showroom cars, they are going to give me the specs today (hopefully one is petrol super charged) and I'll book a test drive a week Saturday when I'm back in the UK :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.