Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just wondering if anyone had added the smoking package to the car wondered if the ashtray would be handy for putting my garage door fob in and it also gives you another plug point for your passengers phone in the front .
Does anybody have any pictures of the ashtray for £30 it seems good value .

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I asked about this as wanted the ashtray for carparking change plus thought the power point would be spare charging point. JLR SAID UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD LIGHTER SOCKET BE USED FOR ANYTHING BUT LIGHTERS! Seems a bit OTT! Definitely not for spare phone charging. So I'm going to buy ashtray on its own which sits in one of the centre drinks holders.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the pics not sure the ashtray would be big enough for my use that seems really strange you cant use the socket for anything other than lighting cigarettes would love to know the reason behind that with the car having so many other sockets thanks anyway .

·
Registered
453 Posts
Tim1 said:
Was just wondering if anyone had added the smoking package to the car wondered if the ashtray would be handy for putting my garage door fob in and it also gives you another plug point for your passengers phone in the front .
Does anybody have any pictures of the ashtray for £30 it seems good value .
You could put your garage door fob in the overhead pop down sun glasses case. i think if you add smokers pack and your not a smoker you may devalue the car a little, seems more people are having preference for cars that have not been owned by smokers.

·
Registered
115 Posts
The smokers pack is a popular choice for many Audi customers as it to gives a handy extra "storage bin" and access to another "charge point" up front, the JLR statement is kind of OTT as the heater element will most likely take more amps than any charging device used, just make sure the plug you use is a good quality type and not a cheap tatty one that could not make good contact, that's what JLR are worried about.

As for the value of the car, if a smoker has owned the car, trust me a non-smoker would notice straight away! Disgusting, stinky habit :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey guys,
Im having difficulty in locating this cup on the web, none of the Jag websites seem to have it as an accessory. Just need the cup to put in spare coins, always comes in handy.

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Joemax said:
Hey guys,
Im having difficulty in locating this cup on the web, none of the Jag websites seem to have it as an accessory. Just need the cup to put in spare coins, always comes in handy.
Sounds like a market is available if thats the case.

Maybe this will work if you just want the cup.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jaguar-XF-Smoking-Pack-Kit-Ashtray-Cup-Holder-Conversion-Kit-C2Z5723-/251875231027?hash=item3aa4ef0533:g:FvoAAOSwBahVAEWk

Or this :lol:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-silver-plated-cup-with-Jaguar-Panther-handle-/222286058976?hash=item33c14815e0:g:qdAAAOSwzaJYBnAE

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions Jagfpacejk,
If I had a Jaguar MK II the tankard would be the bizzo :lol:
Made me laugh mate!!

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Joemax said:
Thanks for the suggestions Jagfpacejk,
If I had a Jaguar MK II the tankard would be the bizzo :lol:
Made me laugh mate!!
Welcome, hope the first one may work.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Im just after the cup with the chrome top as shown on the Youtube still.

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good stuff! I'm also interested on this one and seems ok for £15 + Vat.

Joemax said:
Found some additional pictures of this item on the F-type forum so if I'm allowed to mention it here's the link:
http://www.ftypeownersclub.co.uk/forum/wtb-ash-tray-coin-holder-t2r7581_topic1161_page1.html

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
AlexR said:
Good stuff! I'm also interested on this one and seems ok for £15 + Vat.

Joemax said:
Found some additional pictures of this item on the F-type forum so if I'm allowed to mention it here's the link:
http://www.ftypeownersclub.co.uk/forum/wtb-ash-tray-coin-holder-t2r7581_topic1161_page1.html
OH you went to the dark side, only joking i am sure other like you who may be looking at this appreciate what your doing.

Looks exactly what you and others may be looking for.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.