Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Why is this thread in the UK forum? They don't get SXM...

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
I think the point is that it is indicative of how the ICTP software is glitchy and errors manifest in different ways for different market areas. While the Forum is UK based, a number of members on it are not. Don't forget, we are outward looking and inclusive (hopefully!) :)

·
Registered
473 Posts
catwoman said:
I think the point is that it is indicative of how the ICTP software is glitchy and errors manifest in different ways for different market areas. While the Forum is UK based, a number of members on it are not. Don't forget, we are outward looking and inclusive (hopefully!) :)
No surely not Catwoman now Great Britain has become Little Ingerland we can't have Johnny Foreigner posting on our website how very dare they :eek: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Apologies I am down from the shires in a very very depressed London this week where you need to ration Gin and Lenard Cohen in case the Samartains are over whelmed....

·
Registered
473 Posts
The Gman said:
catwoman said:
No surely not Catwoman now Great Britain has become Little Ingerland we can't have Johnny Foreigner posting on our website how very dare they :eek: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Apologies I am down from the shires in a very very depressed London this week where you need to ration Gin and Lenard Cohen in case the Samartains are over whelmed....
And just in cast that wasn't clear that was meant to be ironic :? Given the current paranoia I thought should just make that clear, as our scepted isle sinks into a racist oblivion..... Pass me the gin bottle :mrgreen:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts