Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’ve installed a SIM card but seemingly nothing has happened or changed. I do even know if it is installed correctly or is valid

what should I check to ensure it is functioning

in words of three syllables please. Complete numpty here so many apologies in advance if this is the umpteenth time this question has been asked

TIA

Paul

·
Registered
85 Posts
I’ve installed a SIM card but seemingly nothing has happened or changed. I do even know if it is installed correctly or is valid

in words of three syllables please. Complete numpty here so many apologies in advance if this is the umpteenth time this question has been asked

TIA

Paul
One thing that stopped working when my sim card had expired was the weather update. Once my sim had installed the weather report started to update again and change as I drove through different towns and villages. That was a sure sign to me that my sim was working.

Reactions: oweng and Syl

·
Registered
16 Posts

TIA

Paul
On the very top left of the screen you should see a 3G/4G Signal Strength indicator if the SIM's working.
Otherwise Check the Mobile Data Settings in the Options Menu: Instructions here: Jaguar Owner Information

1 - 3 of 3 Posts