Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
This is the view that I am getting from the 2 side cameras - is this working correctly? If it is, it is not what I was expecting and isn't very useful. I've checked the handbook and as usual it is less than helpful, so would be interested in anyone's experiences with this. The front and rear cameras are working perfectly.
All help appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Looks right to me, it's there for you to judge your wheel position to items around you, what was you expecting the view to look like, bear in mind the cameras are located under your wing mirrors.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was expecting to see a backwards view along the side of the car, not just the front wheels. If it's consistent with what you are seeing then fine, thank you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very true! The dealer is 20 miles away and I haven't got time to go there for every query, hence asking an opinion on here first. Which I had hoped was the point of the forum ;-)

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
bucksjag said:
Very true! The dealer is 20 miles away and I haven't got time to go there for every query, hence asking an opinion on here first. Which I had hoped was the point of the forum ;-)
Exactly the point, saves you a trip to ask the question only to be told yes that's right, nothing wrong there.

·
Registered
247 Posts
autoansguy said:
Lots of uninformed opinions.
What does your Dealer say? Huh?
Another not even funny response to a reasonable question, smart arse NA dudette

1 - 12 of 12 Posts