Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rang round a few garages to find a Petrol S. No such luck but here's a list of showrooms near me with the cars they have. Maybe this could get pinned then add to the list??

NW England
Preston - Black R Sport & Red S (Diesel)
Bolton - Silver R Sport & Red S (Diesel)
Manchester - Portfolio, R Sport, S (Diesel)

Hope this helps someone :)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Shrewsbury have an S diesel in white with 22 double helix wheels seeing it at 10:00 am tomorrow plus an R sport 2 ltr D not sure what colour that is... To be honest wasn't paying attention as the S is nearly my spec and colour so that is the one I will be focus sing on tomorrow :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Did they say what colour Manchester had ?

·
Registered
51 Posts
That's the same as wilmslow and Stockport .
Will have to travel to stoke to find a black r sport need to see it in the flesh before I order .
Cheers shaunyt

·
Registered
453 Posts
No problem I'm going to Stockport tomorrow as that's where my car has been ordered from
I've ordered a Polaris white R Sport so guessing they haven't got the colour but I just want to see the car

·
Registered
51 Posts
Was there this morning
It dose look good in white but it was the matalic White .
If the boot doesn't open on the White r sport it's my wife's fault she flattened the battery opening and closing it. :roll:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Do you know if it's the ebony black ?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Tim1 said:
Was there this morning
It dose look good in white but it was the matalic White .
If the boot doesn't open on the White r sport it's my wife's fault she flattened the battery opening and closing it. :roll:
That's the glacier white it's a nice colour but I like the Polaris better ... I will bare it in mind when I check out the boot lol was there many people there today

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes it was crazy busy the waiting list is until March at Stockport :shock:
I have my order with wilmslow jag September doesn't seem to bad now .

·
Registered
410 Posts
HA FOX Nottingham have a 3L diesel S in Italian racing red with Jet leather, 2L diesel portfolio in dark sapphire with Oyster leather & 2l diesel R-Sport in Ultimate black with Jet and Oyster leather

·
Registered
453 Posts
Tim1 said:
Yes it was crazy busy the waiting list is until March at Stockport :shock:
I have my order with wilmslow jag September doesn't seem to bad now .
Your spec is almost same as mine hope not Polaris white , so if it was busy might be a bit quieter today... My car is being built 1st week in May according to salesman , hopefully delivery before the end of May , actualy hoping a it's there for the 14th as its my birthday :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hope they can get it for your birthday what a great gift .

·
Registered
26 Posts
Visited dealer today.....

Listers, Droitwich - 2 Ltr R Sport Rhodium Silver with Black Pack Red and Black interior

Phoned 2 others who confirmed....

Stratstone, Wolverhampton - R Sport in Black with Black Pack with Jet/Oyster inside
Listers, Solihull - As Stratstone + Portfolio in Ammonite Grey

Hope above info helps.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Tim1 said:
Hope they can get it for your birthday what a great gift .
Yes would love to get my car for my birthday wishful thinking I think
Was in guy salmon today was quiet a few people looking at the cars ... Had a good look over the vehicles but my sales man not in so couldn't book a test drive or check if build date is still 1st week in May hopefully he will ring tomorrow so u can book a drive

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sevenoaks have a Black with Blackpack and Black wheels R-Sport and a Glacier White 3.0S with Black Pack.

Barretts Ashford have the same Black with Blackpack and Black Wheels R-Sport.

Seems to be a theme for the showroom cars.

·
Registered
948 Posts
A demo model in Glacier white seems to be in almost all dealers, Jaguar must be expecting it to be one of if not the most popular colour choice. Likewise the black pack with black rims is an extremely popular theme.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Habxxx said:
Sevenoaks have a Black with Blackpack and Black wheels R-Sport and a Glacier White 3.0S with Black Pack.

Barretts Ashford have the same Black with Blackpack and Black Wheels R-Sport.

Seems to be a theme for the showroom cars.
Is that 3.0S a petrol or the dies.e model.

Anyone seen a petrol S at the dealers yet ?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts