Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well it looks like Guy Salmon JLR in Stockport had one in their showroom today! Thanks to @The_ChrisShaw for the pics. Looks stunning!

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Other European markets have a wider range of engine/trim options. For example, in Germany the F-Pace is available as a 3.0d with all trim levels, including Prestige. Plus, the model in the pictures is a left hand drive. I'm not sure how exactly it got to Stockport on the way across the Channel...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, new member here - glad to be part of this forum.

Just an observation. The model shown above may be the Portfolio model judging by the seat design. On the Australian configurator it is the only model with this design.

·
Registered
539 Posts
It's strange to me why they don't allow all markets to have the same options. I would have considered a prestige in 3.0d form.

That colour looks nice too - is it the blue on the UK configurator?

·
Registered
381 Posts
This will be Dark Sapphire Blue.

The 20" Venom's look pretty good. In fact, I originally spec'd these on the Dark Sapphire Blue 'S' I've ordered but got carried away and have gone for 22" Turbines.

Personally, I'm not going for the black pack on this colour. I think the silver accents add a nice contrast against the blue. The black pack gets a little 'lost' to me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks great, the wheels look spot on in my opinion. The colour looks good too.

Bit strange that they would display this spec and it's a shame its not offered over here as i'm sure it would have suited a lot of people.

·
Registered
56 Posts
PaulC like you I had the 20 inch venoms in black on my original spec (black car with black pack) but am currently in the process of changing to 22s. However, given how good they look I am considering saving the £1200 and reverting to the 20s

·
Registered
948 Posts
My dealer is getting a car/s over on the 10th and 11th of March for those of us who couldn't get over to the official Jaguar invites so I'll post pics after the event and my opinions on the car.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wow thanks for those pics in Sapphire Blue.
It's the first real one in that colour that has been photographed I think and I have been waiting to see such pics for ages !
looks great and now I am really happy that I ordered the following...
Portfolio-dark sapphire-full sunroof-latte Windsor leather-incontrol pro- diesel 2.0l which is enough for Malta :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I went to the F-Pace event at Castke Bromwich, Birmingham, this week. There were 4 vehicles to see, a First Edition, a diesel S, a Portfolio, and an R-sport.

All of them were stunning from the outside but I couldn't help but feel underwhelmed by their interiors. Maybe because I have an Audi and no one does interiors as well. The stitching on the leather didn't look right somehow. I am hoping these were still pre-production cars and that the interiors will look better on the finished product.

I am interested in an R-sport for myself and I really wish Jaguar would reconsider limiting R-sport and S owners to the colours in the brochure. I would also go as far as to say that the plain colours look so much nicer than the black/colour combinations which make the interiors look cheap. This is just my opinion. If given free rein I would like either Latte or Sienna seats in an R-sport body.

I will finish by saying that the Jaguar event was superb. Well hosted with amazing refreshments and plenty of time to have a good look around the cars. Thank you Jaguar, but please reconsider the limited choice of interiors for the UK market.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Dealers are getting some pre production cars doing the rounds in March, they will only be there for one or two days and different dealers getting different models in, some are not even UK models as they are specced in ways we cannot even order! If you haven't got to see one in the flesh though its still a good experience, photographs do not do this car justice, especially caesium blue..

Actual Dealer cars are expected in mid April, according to my dealer in Belfast Northern Ireland anyway.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.