Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen one FP on the road since I got mine. That's 500 miles in a week and just one other owner.

With such exclusivity a spotted forum might be good to say what we've seen and where.

At the moment it gets hidden in other forums and you can easily miss it.

We are still a rare group so it might be good to give a nod of acknowledgment to each other as we spot a fellow FPer.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I spotted another F-Pace on the way to Rome on the motorway this weekend, as I over took him I hooted the horn and gave him the thumbs up, he returned with a thumbs up and a smile.
Many moons ago when I met my wife she had an MG Midget, she told me I could drive it on the condition that I should hoot the horn and wave to other MG's drivers. Apparently it was the etiquette which never failed and brought big smiles to my face and added fun driving the MG. In my opinion, its all gone a bit too serious these days and to do little things like this would make a slight difference and make you feel human once and a while.
Of course we should acknowledge other F-Pace drivers, hoot the horn, flash the headlight, wave or thumbs up, and you never know it may bring a smile to somebody else's face.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Tim W said:
I have seen one FP on the road since I got mine. That's 500 miles in a week and just one other owner.

With such exclusivity a spotted forum might be good to say what we've seen and where.

We are still a rare group so it might be good to give a nod of acknowledgment to each other as we spot a fellow FPer.

Any thoughts?
There was for a while. Start a new one!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
Tim W said:

Any thoughts?
I can't start a new forum and header, that needs a mod to do that.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Joemax said:
I spotted another F-Pace on the way to Rome on the motorway this weekend, as I over took him I hooted the horn and gave him the thumbs up, he returned with a thumbs up and a smile.
Many moons ago when I met my wife she had an MG Midget, she told me I could drive it on the condition that I should hoot the horn and wave to other MG's drivers. Apparently it was the etiquette which never failed and brought big smiles to my face and added fun driving the MG. In my opinion, its all gone a bit too serious these days and to do little things like this would make a slight difference and make you feel human once and a while.
Of course we should acknowledge other F-Pace drivers, hoot the horn, flash the headlight, wave or thumbs up, and you never know it may bring a smile to somebody else's face.
Spot on, in a previous incarnation with a rare sporty car the same applied, so it would be good if it happened here.

I like being the only Jag FP in the village. ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Tim W said:
JLRnumber5 said:
Tim W said:

Any thoughts?
I can't start a new forum and header, that needs a mod to do that.
Only Rob can add to this, we do not have access to add, sorry, drop Rob a PM and i am sure he will be happy to listen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts