Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Funny I only saw my first black pack with black 20s the day I picked mine up and if I had to do it again I would have gone for those instead.

·
Registered
40 Posts
That looks like Rybrook Warrington where I ordered mine last week. How did you find them for keeping you informed of dates etc? They've told me end of October but I think that is being a bit optimistic.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
That does look great, confirms my thoughts on the IRR look forward to more pics...

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bingo said:
That looks like Rybrook Warrington where I ordered mine last week. How did you find them for keeping you informed of dates etc? They've told me end of October but I think that is being a bit optimistic.
Hi, yes that's Rybrook
I've found them OK, if you want to know what's happening then you do need to ask, although they have been pretty on the ball in getting the car ordered, called down prepped etc.
Would say though if they're telling you October I think that will be pretty much Right. Were accurate with timing for mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.