Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

She's coming!

4K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  redonebe 
#1 ·
Great email this morning ...

"Good Morning Tony

Apologies for the slow reply I have been in Birmingham with jaguar for the past week .

You are booked in with me for 10am on Saturday morning and I have cleared my diary for the 2 hours after this time so we can go through everything. The car is due to be delivered the end of this month for delivery from the first of September . On Saturday we can arrange an exact time for collection. If needed also we can arrange a pre delivery appointment to go through all of the paperwork so collection day is focused on the car . Please let me know your thoughts and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow."

Harwoods have been great all the way through the process and spot on with dates since day 1.

I'm off on holiday tomorrow for two weeks, then just enough time when I return to sort out insurance etc before picking her up.

Big thanks to everyone on here who made the whole process fun and informative. Looking forward to posting pictures of her arrival - and then stories (good ones hopefully) of ownership!

See less See more
#3 ·
JLR who do you deal with at Harwoods? Is it Brighton or Crawley, mine is coming from Crawley, or gatwick as they call it!!

#5 ·
So jealous. All you guys with Sept delivery!
I have to wait till December :cry:

#6 ·
Timbo62 said:
I would post a picture or two of my car but got a little over jealous and annoyed a few peeps :)

#7 ·
Delboy2911 said:
Timbo62 said:
I would post a picture or two of my car but got a little over jealous and annoyed a few peeps :)
You'll all love it when she arrives - bloody great beast :)

#8 ·
F-Pace S said:
JLR who do you deal with at Harwoods? Is it Brighton or Crawley, mine is coming from Crawley, or gatwick as they call it!!
Croydon! Tom Boyle.

But I bought my XKR from Gary at Crawley back in 2009. I rate him too.

Harwoods, even though quite large now, is still a family run company and owned and operated by the Harwood family. I think that makes a difference.

#9 ·
So in preperation for the viewings I have for the outgoing evoque tomorrow I dug out the Supaguard "take home" pack they give you at purchase. Took me a while to find it as it was over 4 years ago! Anyway after a couple of hours removing 4 years of road tar and giving it a quick polish it has come up so lovely that I might keep it!

Only kidding but I'm amazed how well the paint has survived. A couple of very minor scuffs that came off with some T-cut and a few stone chips touched up with the paint pen (also 4 years old and remarkably still liquid) and it all looks rather pukka!

#10 ·
:lol: . . this has happened to me every time I've parted with a car . . cleaned it up, inside and out, and thought why did I never have it looking this good while I owned it!! I've vowed to myself, it'll be different this time, with the Jag . . we'll see! . . :lol:

#11 ·
catwoman said:
:lol: . . this has happened to me every time I've parted with a car . . cleaned it up, inside and out, and thought why did I never have it looking this good while I owned it!! I've vowed to myself, it'll be different this time, with the Jag . . we'll see! . . :lol:
Made myself exactly the same promise! Perhaps if we check in with each other once in a while we can see how we are doing!

#12 ·
Mines coming too!

Ordered late February on vague promise of July delivery which then moved back to December and then forward to 14th October. Dealer says that although Jaguar are still quoting the October date she is confident that it will arrive in September.

Anyone else experienced such confidence in the bringing forward of the delivery date?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.