Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she's here.. fresh off the trailer!

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Gear shift Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle

Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Car Automotive design

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
Looks amazing

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Does look awesome, loving the silver helix's

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Seriously good looking car! The black pack works so well, makes the front look really moody . . great choice! . . wheels good too :p

Okay, question for you: second picture down, showing the rear with the lights on, are your orange indicators/hazards on in this pic, or is it just the way the red tail lights look in the photo?, 'cos it looks like the orange led strip goes right across from the rear wing and onto the tailgate section where the design 'dips', for want of a better description, above the 'F-pace' badge . . . now, on my car the indicators only 'indicate' on the rear wing section, not on the tailgate section . . . so, wondering if this is an additional feature you get 'cos you spec'd the front LEDs?, if so, I never knew that was a feature.... :cry:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Catwoman.. honestly I don't know!

The dealer took the pictures for me and emailed them.. was using his iPad so the quality is dubious. I think its just the reflection of the glass making it look like the indicator is flashing.. could be wrong though!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Nice - love a storm grey

·
Registered
142 Posts
catwoman said:
Seriously good looking car! The black pack works so well, makes the front look really moody . . great choice! . . wheels good too :p

Okay, question for you: second picture down, showing the rear with the lights on, are your orange indicators/hazards on in this pic, or is it just the way the red tail lights look in the photo?, 'cos it looks like the orange led strip goes right across from the rear wing and onto the tailgate section where the design 'dips', for want of a better description, above the 'F-pace' badge . . . now, on my car the indicators only 'indicate' on the rear wing section, not on the tailgate section . . . so, wondering if this is an additional feature you get 'cos you spec'd the front LEDs?, if so, I never knew that was a feature.... :cry:
Just tried mine and they only indicate on the rear wing section, so no spec difference for front LED's

·
Registered
138 Posts
This has just made things more interesting for me.

I am finalising my build (3.0 S in black with 22" helix in silver) and cannot decide on the black pack or the silver accents

Yours looks smashing - health to enjoy

·
Registered
247 Posts
I would have liked the black front / rear, but with chrome window surrounds & side vents, but not possible.
Not keen on silver rear valance and lower front bumper. It seems to suit some colours, but personally I don't think black is one of them

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Big Pimp said:
This has just made things more interesting for me.

I am finalising my build (3.0 S in black with 22" helix in silver) and cannot decide on the black pack or the silver accents

Yours looks smashing - health to enjoy
The black pack works for me with the silver helix because of the black highlights on the wheel bathing up with the other bits in the black pack

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so the last sleep has finally arrived and I pick up the car tomorrow. Topic shows me the PDI was done today and I have a whole 6 miles on the clock. Just seen an email from the dealer this evening telling me he's set up my InControl account so I can set the app up!

It's a shame I'm only picking the car up to drive it straight to the detailer but I'd rather get it detailed properly from day 1.

my own mini PDI check-list ready
* bonnet shut lines
* paint work and trim
* wheels
* make sure all the extra's I've ordered are there and working!
* ICTP/CD
* sim-card ready

think that was most the things on my mind... roll on Friday! Pictures to follow

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great seeing a full tank of fuel waiting for me tomorrow!
View attachment 93

Feel like a kid a Christmas!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Very good. Must admit I really enjoyed pickup day - it was nice and sunny everything went really well.

My PDI was done at 14 miles but it had 25 on the clock on pickup. Obviously making sure all was well !!

·
Registered
247 Posts
I am hoping my pick up day will be better than the last two. On both occasions it lashed it down with rain the whole journey home. It does (literally) take the shine off things when you arrive home with the car covered in muck!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
You'll love it!! Especially the attention. Still getting people turning and pointing in the street, even funnier when you are outside not near the car and you hear the praising comments. Only yesterday a couple said "Omg, look at that car looks great" the wife as they do then said "yes by look how big those wheels are!!? They are huge!!"

I did giggle!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bonkers said:
I am hoping my pick up day will be better than the last two. On both occasions it lashed it down with rain the whole journey home. It does (literally) take the shine off things when you arrive home with the car covered in muck!
pretty overcast hear today... but forecast shows sun and 29 degrees on Tuesday when I get it back from the detailers!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So here we go, time to go see it in the flesh!

Just waiting for the dealer to come pick me us as I sold my car last week... wonder if he turns up in an F-Type

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.