Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Popped down to take a look in the compound, all seems present and correct, panel gaps look good ( to me) inc the bonnet lines.

Pick it up Friday afternoon, looking forward to it now I have seen her

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
That's good news and fingers crossed all is good for you, pop some images up when you collect her or him.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CarlFRZ434 said:
Can't believe you didn't take some cheeky snaps!!
Haha i may have...hold on a sec...

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Liking that chap!!! Most people including myself go black pack, black wheels especially with IRR. But this looks pretty good with silver wheels!! Yep! Gets my approval!! :D

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Certainly hard to wait. It was this lovely place that sold the black pack to me, but I definitely wanted silver wheels, and having seen it in the metal, I am so pleased with the combo, looking forward to getting my plates on and seeing the finished article

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
F-Pace S said:
Certainly hard to wait. It was this lovely place that sold the black pack to me, but I definitely wanted silver wheels, and having seen it in the metal, I am so pleased with the combo, looking forward to getting my plates on and seeing the finished article
You certainly have made a good choice for sure. Enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.