Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any know what Jaguar currently charge for a service on a 3ltr diesel?

I'm thinking of purchasing a service pack (£699 for 5yrs or 50,000 miles) but if I only keep it for 3yrs (normally sell my car's just before they run out of warranty) I may only get two services out of it.

The service plan also covers AdBlue but looking on the internet it's only £10 for 10ltr so that's not a massive expense.

I know the dealer will say it adds to resale values but I suspect it will add nothing and from pass experience they don't even ask about service plans when it comes to PX.

Any one recently had a 3.0D XF or XJ serviced and would like to share price paid?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I've got a 3.0 S XF diesel. Services are really cheap generally. £220 - £300. It's the extras they try and flog you when brakes or discs are gone they charge silly money for - or tyres,

·
Registered
922 Posts
As I have said on previous post... Yes makes it more sellable, but only to benifit the next owner, via the dealer. Would be nice to know that they have a known value and that a percentage be included in our px values as it is cost saving for them paid for in advance by us.... Play fair!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm aiming to keep mine for at least 5 years as I'll be retiring in 2 years, so with the inclusion of up to £750's worth of repairs to pass the MOT at the end of years 3 and 4 it's a no brainer for me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.