Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've just had an email my dealer letting me know that the F-Pace First Edition will be available for viewing at various shopping centres in December:

We are pleased to confirm that the F-PACE First Edition will be touring leading regional shopping centres before Christmas. The car will appear with two Brand Ambassadors and will showcase desirable accessories.

We expect a great deal of interest in these vehicles. If you are located near any of the venues, please let your customer leads know that they can view the F-PACE at:

Buchanan Galleries, Glasgow - 26th-29th November
Bluewater, Kent - 3rd-6th December
Trafford Centre, Manchester - 10th-13th December
Grand Central, Birmingham - 17th-20th December
We'll be going to see it at the Trafford Centre. I just thought that other members may be interested...

Cheers, Ivan

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Nice see to a sliding roof on what I presume is a first edition,the brochure clearly states this will be fixed ;)
Still trying to find out what we will end up with when the first editions are finally released

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
I wouldn't be too unhappy if you ended up with a fixed roof to be honest. I saw the F Pace in the flesh last night and it had the sliding roof - I felt the bar that goes across the middle of the roof kind of spoils the flow of the glass for the rear passengers.

I'm now changing from sliding roof to fixed glass.

That's just my 2 pence though, you might much prefer the open roof!

·
Registered
32 Posts
In with you on that. Sliding roof looked a bit clunky and will no doubt be extremely noisy at speed. The front deflector looked flimsy too.
My current car has a better designed/looking roof than this and I generally keep it closed and enjoy the light.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've been in two minds about having a sunroof at all. On the US forum there's been some concern about reflections onto the dashboard and touchscreen that make them difficult to see in bright light. So far I've optioned by F-Pace without one.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.